Milestones & History
Key PinForce & PayStay milestones
- DCA winners of the Parking Industry’s 2016 ‘Excellence in Technology and Innovation’ award for our world-leading innovation of parking technology in the City of Melbourne.
- DCA maintains foothold in Silicon Valley with City of Palo Alto upgrade from PinForce Windows to Android
- DCA finalists in the Parking Industry’s 2015 ‘Excellence in Technology and Innovation’ award for PinForce integration suite.
- DCA opens Gold Coast office.
- DCA launches PayStay, the new pay-by-phone system, in a gradual roll out at the City of Melbourne that will culminate in 12,000 PayStay bays on completion.
- DCA acquires the assets of Wilson Technology Solutions’ NoticeIT and EnforceIT infringement processing and issuing business.
- DCA acquires the license rights to bring a leading pay-by-phone system for parking from Ireland’s PayZone to the Australian and New Zealand markets with the intention of adapting and marketing the pay-by-phone system specifically for Australia and New Zealand as PayStay.
- DCA is certified to be compliant with the PCI DSS standard after passing a rigorous auditing process.
- DCA winners of the Parking Industry’s 2012 Infrastructure category for PinForce Sentinel.
- DCA awarded City of Melbourne contract to deliver the entire PinForce integrated suite of parking technology solutions.
- DCA’s state of the art vehicle detection system – PinForce Sentinel – released.
- DCA launches PinForce LPR – a vehicle mounted mobile Licence Plate Recognition system.
- City of Palo Alto, located in the world’s tech start-up center (Silicon Valley), chooses PinForce solution to assist in their parking enforcement program.
- DCA launches PinForce City Wide – a new PinForce module that has been designed for Councils or organisations who use manual or partly automated processes in the field for issuing compliance notices or carrying out health, building or planning inspections.
- DCA attains Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status in recognition of the highest level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies.
- First US site goes live with Vehicle Detection technology
- Civic Compliance secures contract for “council-wide” implementation
- DCA becomes a Microsoft Certified Partner
- Live trials of Vehicle Detection commence
- DCA opens Boston office for US market development.
- DCA establishes US representation for the sale of its civic compliance software solution
- DCA commences R&D project to develop a Vehicle Detection Solution
- DCA’s head office relocates to Spencer Street, West Melbourne with 65 staff
- DCA recognised as Australasia’s market leader in mobile device enforcement technology with Australasia’s eight largest Civil Compliance Organizations. Collectively these agencies represent over 800 enforcement officers issuing approximately 3 million infringements per annum and over $150 million in revenue.
- DCA’s civic compliance and research management software achieves significant market presence in New Zealand.
- DCA commences development of a mobile device based solution for Civic Compliance and awarded contract with major metropolitan council.
- DCA launches its Civic Compliance Solution