PinForce City Wide
Does your Council or organisation use a number of manual or partly automated processes that are used in the field for issuing compliance notices or carrying out health, building or planning inspections?
PinForce City Wide is based on DCA’s powerful PinForce platform and provides the answer to combining and streamlining these processes with a range of scalable compliance modules, such as:
- Notices to Comply
- Customer Complaints
- Building Inspections
- Planning Inspections
- Health Inspections
- Tobacco Inspections
- Pool Inspections
- Parking Infringements and Warnings
- Animal Infringements and Warnings
- Local Laws Infringements and Warnings
- Local Laws Compliance Notices
- Fire Inspections
- Other Audits and Inspections.
PinForce City Wide is an application that has been designed for Councils or organisations that use manual or partly automated processes in the field for issuing compliance notices or carrying out health, building and/or planning inspections.
Officers are able to electronically record inspection results as they are undertaken in the field and generate notices to comply on the spot. This eliminates the need for officers to return to the office to issue the notices and leads to a much faster response time as well as reducing double-handling of data entry.
PinForce City Wide runs on Android devices and officers in the field typically use a ruggedised or non-ruggedised small lightweight tablet to enter their inspection results and print out compliance notices using a portable printer.
The PinForce City Wide difference
- A complete in field solution for the issuing of a range of inspections (including but not limited to Health, Food, Pool, Tobacco, Building and Planning) as well as a number of specific customisable inspections or compliance notices.
- Inspections, reports and compliance notices can be electronically signed, and printed using a A4 Android printer or emailed directly to proprietor without officers having to come back to the office.
- Reduction in double and triple handling of data collected in the field and then taken back to the office for processing.
- Task Management system providing reminders for follow ups.
- Outlook integration assisting with the above.
- Utilising existing PinForce infrastructure.
- Accessing Council systems from the field via 3G/4G, yet still able to operate the system whilst offline.
- Export to range of Council systems e.g. Pathway, Proclaim, Authority, etc.
- Attach photos and voice recordings to Inspections.
- Customise system to meet operational and business needs.
Click here for PinForce CityWide brochure.